Monday, 6 July 2026

Eyelash extensions in Tahsis

 Please Read Before Booking

🌸
​Hey everyone! I am so excited to be doing lashes here in beautiful Tahsis! Before you book your appointment, I want to share a little bit about how my cozy home studio works so we are completely on the same page.
🍼 My Little Co-Star
​First and foremost, I am a mom to a beautiful 6-month-old baby girl. She is my absolute priority #1. Because she is so young, there will definitely be times during our appointment where I need to pause, soothe her, or tend to her needs. If you are on a tight schedule or looking for a completely uninterrupted session, I might not be the right fit for you—and that’s totally okay!
🏠 The Vibe
​My lash studio is set up right in my living room. It is incredibly comfortable, relaxed, and laid-back, but it is not a typical commercial salon. Think of it as hanging out at a friend's house while getting glammed up.
⏱️ Appointment Times
​Good lashes take time! Please plan accordingly when booking:
​Full Sets: Roughly 2 hours
​Fills: 1 to 2 hours
👩‍🎨 Artist vs. Technician
​I consider myself a lash artist, not a technician. I want to be fully transparent: I am not certified. However, I was an esthetician in my 20s and have been doing lashes on myself and others for many years. You are in experienced, passionate hands!
​Thank you all so much for your understanding, support, and for welcoming my little family into your beauty routines. I can’t wait to lash you!
​DM to book! *Limited Availability for July*










No comments:

Post a Comment